Serving Clients Throughout South Texas And Central Texas, Including Galveston
Litigation services also available in California, Alaska, Missouri, including Federal Court in Kansas. Office hours in San Diego, California by appointment only.
At the law office of Edward A. Rose, Jr., CPA, Attorney at Law, we bring an insider’s industry knowledge to bear on all of our client engagements. Our firm’s founder, Edward A. Rose Jr., is himself both a CPA and a licensed pilot.
From our office in Houston, lawyer Edward Rose provides legal counsel for clients in Harris County, Fort Bend County and Montgomery County and communities throughout South Texas. Call 713-581-6029 or contact the office by email to arrange an initial consultation with our lawyer Edward A. Rose Jr. today.
Mr. Rose regularly advises clients in a wide variety of legal matters, including:
- Tax law: A full range of services for corporations, privately held businesses and individuals, including 706 estate tax returns, IRS workouts, tax amendments and amended carryback claims
- Professional malpractice: Litigation (plaintiff and defense) for CPA professionals and other professionals throughout Texas
- Business organizations: Commercial litigation, Corporate setups, tax reduction strategies and litigation risk management for owners and operators of businesses of all structures and sizes
- Aviation: Attorney Edward Rose is a licensed commercial pilot with years of experience helping clients involved in the aviation industry
- Civil Rights and Representation before Child Protective Services: We litigate civil rights violations by employees of Child Protective Services and will aggressively represent you in any Child in Need of Care proceedings.
Providing Knowledgeable Advice Regarding Aviation And Other Matters
We help each client understand the particular nuances involved in a given legal matter and how our advice can help him or her proactively address those nuances.
In doing so, we ensure that every client understands the nature and complexity of the case, at hand as well as any legal decisions and developments that may affect the outcome. All calls and emails will be returned promptly as part of the basic courtesy that forms the bedrock for a successful attorney-client relationship.
Houston Business Tax Audit Lawyer: Serving Harris County And Surrounding Texas Area
Call 713-581-6029 or contact us by email to discuss your legal matter. All communications between our firm’s attorney and any potential clients remain entirely confidential.